What Makes Us Different
Our team of in-house specialists and partners work as one team with the goal of helping our clients through all facets of their lives, in conjunction with achieving their goals.
Ways in which we can better serve you:
- In-house Investment Portfolio Management Team.
- Four different locations along eastern Massachusetts.
- Collaboration with your personal attorneys, consultants, and other trusted professionals.
- Cyber safety and security through encrypted uploads, downloads, and fraud preventable practices.
- Tax Planning for your unique situation.
- Help with your current employer retirement plan investment choices.
- Continuous training and certifications throughout all positions and offices.
We partner with the country's largest privately held broker dealer, Commonwealth Financial Network®
Independent, just like us
Commonwealth is independently owned and managed, which means the firm can act in the best interests of its financial advisors and their clients—not shareholders. Our partnership with Commonwealth supports our commitment to remain free to act in your best interest, without any pressure to promote proprietary products or strategies.
How Commonwealth helps us help you
J.D. Power ranks Commonwealth “#1 in Independent Advisor Satisfaction Among Financial Investment Firms, Nine Times in a Row.”2 But it’s what that achievement means for our clients—on a daily basis—that makes the difference.
Commonwealth offers the scale, stability, and resources that help us deliver the solutions you need. It’s that infrastructure—and the always expanding wealth of resources it provides—that makes it easier for us to provide you with the best possible guidance and the prompt, personal service you expect and deserve.
- Choice. Through Commonwealth, we have access to robust, independent market research, financial planning expertise, and a wide universe of investment options—from individual stocks and bonds to mutual funds, exchange-traded funds, alternative investments, managed accounts, and retirement plans.
- Service. The firm’s advisor-to-staff ratio is one of the best in the industry. This means staff members answer our calls promptly, execute transactions quickly and accurately, and, in general, offer us the same highly personalized treatment we strive to give you.
- Technology. Commonwealth’s technology platform is a critical component in our ability to keep you on track with your financial goals. Its integrated web-based systems allow us to more efficiently manage your portfolio and your overall financial life.
- Security. Commonwealth is second to none in its commitment to safeguarding your privacy and ensuring that your personal data remains secure. From encryption standards to disaster recovery plans and other measures the firm employs, we are confident that the information our clients entrust us with will remain secure.
If you’d like to know more
We’d be glad to talk with you further or answer any questions you may have about our affiliation with Commonwealth. Just ask!
- 8 Certified Financial Planners CFP ®
- 6 Accredited Investment Fiduciary’s AIF ®
- 2 Chartered Financial Consultants ChFC ®
- 2 Certified in Long Term Care CLTC ®
Plus, experts in individual fields:
- Certified Public Accountant CPA ®
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst CDFA ®
- Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional FPQP ®
- Certified Retirement Counselor CRC ®
- Certified Fund Specialist CFS ®
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor CRPC ®
- National Social Security Advisor NSSA ®
- Fellow Health Insurance Advanced Studies FHIAS ®
Why do these prestigious designations matter?
- The Axial team has committed their careers to educating themselves on industry-standard practices in the art of financial planning, investment management, and regulatory compliance.
- Most certifications necessitate designees to act in their clients’ best interest by serving in a fiduciary capacity, while also avoiding conflicts of interest.
- In addition, these designations require our advisors to take continuing education classes to ensure Axial stays current on industry changes and updated regulations.
Comprehensive Planning For Your Wealth Management
We help you understand the financial challenges and decisions you face, evaluate your options, and implement sound solutions across all stages of life—whether you’re just starting your financial journey, or you are living in retirement.
Contact Us Today
We’d be happy to set up a free consultation with one of our trusted advisors to discuss your financial future.